Photography Services and Rates
$225 per event hour (2 hour minimum)*
( 501(c)(3) entities, please call for special NPO rates)
- One photographer with professional DSLR cameras, lenses, flash
- Digital processing and editing of images (brightness, color, cropping)
- Online event photo gallery with private download and public e-commerce enabled
- Our "FlashBack" selection - approximately 20 images (photographers choice) delivered within 24 hours of your event to post to your social and other online channels
Event photography provides documentary style, posed groups, and venue / decor details of events such as receptions, grand openings, dedications, award and recognition ceremonies, galas, gallery tours, press conferences, community events, and more. Our goal is to capture the energy of the event, the guests' interactions, the activities, and the venue. Viewing the images should give anyone the flavor of having been there in person. The images are suitable for brochures, newsletters, websites, social media, and more. A broad Usage License for print and digital Marketing and PR use is provided.
Because of the dynamic nature of live events and candid photography, we cannot guarantee a specific quantity or content of images, but we can typically provide 30-50 images per hour of an event. To see samples of candid event photography, view our event photography collection here.
Event coverage packages may be modified and enhanced. Call us to discuss how we can work to provide for your unique needs.
- Enhanced (Two-Point) Lighting (Includes assistant, additional equipment)
- On-Site Printing (Includes printer, workstation and digital tech, yields approx 100 5x7 prints)
- Additional Photographer(s) (Provides additional coverage for large events)
- Portrait Stations (Includes backdrop, studio light kit. May require additional photographer. Call for details.)
- Photobooth (Includes "open" format self-service booth with attendant. Call for details and enhancements.)
...Call us at 860-281-1802 for details and options!
*Within Hartford & New Haven counties. Travel rates may apply elsewhere.
Starting at $750*
- 4 Hours of photobooth fun for guests*
- "Open" format photobooth accomodates over 10 adults!
- Complete setup with props, seamless backdrop, lighting, camera, guest PC/screen
- Social Sharing for Guests (requires internet connection)
- Online Gallery for purchasing prints
- USB drive of images (shipped after event)
PLAY OUTSIDE THE BOX! Our open-format photobooth is a flexible system that allows your guests to SEE and JOIN in the fun, rather than locking them away in a little steel box. People are attracted to the commotion and silliness that ensues. They get to pose, shoot, Post to Facebook, Tweet, email, even get prints within moments (optional). And you get a USB drive of all the fun.
Customize the experience with multiple shots per layout, on-site prints, or a custom graphic overlay to coordinate with your event decor or company brand.
On-Site Printing Options:
- 4x6 prints (up to 300) - INCLUDED
- 5x7 Print (up to 150) - plus $45
- 6x8 Prints (up to 150) - plus $60
Custom Graphic Option:
- Custom Graphic Overlay for prints - INCLUDED
- Photo Sleeves
- Specialty Theme Props
- Greenscreen Effects
- ...and more!
*Requires power, internet connection (for social sharing), and approximately 10' x 10' floor space. Price within Hartford and New Haven counties. Travel rates may apply elsewhere. Time is approximate. Shorter or longer durations may be negotiated.
Starting at $275
A basic business portrait session is an on-location experience that provides you with several professional "headshot" images for online profiles, speaker bio's, business websites, and more. We capture a variety of images which are uploaded to a private gallery for your viewing. From here you can select up to 4 images for finishing*. Once done, high quality digital files may be downloaded directly from your gallery. A broad Usage License for print and digital Marketing and PR use is provided.
The package can be customized for your specific needs. Additional persons, setups (at same location), and finished images are all available options.
Prints from your portrait session may optionally be ordered in a variety of sizes directly from your online gallery.
*Finished images are fully adjusted for brightness, contrast and color, and retouched to correct stray hair, lint, blemishes, wrinkles, enhance skin, teeth, eyes, and more.